Sunday, February 15, 2009

Apologies All Around

Sorry to all the few of you that read my blog. It's been ages since I've posted anything. Lot's of drama in my life lately, and it's taken its toll on my productivity. I think I'm getting a hang of what I need to do to turn things around in my favor without hurting anybody in the process.

To those I've neglected and to those I've smothered...I deeply apologize for being selfish.



I've walked a long and lonely road all my life, and there's still miles and miles of more of the same ahead of me. I thought I could take a short cut. But God has a way of humbling people and steering them back on the right path.

"You just haven't earned it son...You must suffer and cry for a longer time."
-The Smiths

3 comments:

Miss LuLu said...

no pain. no gain~

Kristian Konrad said...

Hmmm... Shortcut huh? Interesting...

Good to see you're climbing back up Ernie... I was wondering where you went.

Kris

Kristian Konrad said...

Reinvent or lifetime worth of suffering... Decisions decisions...

Seriously... You are who you are. There is no reason and no one on earth who can change you. Be yourself, and be proud. You are a good guy.
Keep searching and striving, but never think that the problem is you. It's one thing to look inside when you miss the mark, but something all together different to question yourself entirely.

Just a thought from this bum. ;)