I can send you a sanshin... ;) I'd send you a Nissan Cube if I could, and the new model is so cool - but yeah, many safety standards here aren't strict like in the US. Maybe one of those boxy Scion deals would be something for you?
How was San Diego? (That's where we moved here from) Hope it went well. Glad you enjoyed the thriving metropolis of Oxnard too - or at least their Guitar Center. Congrats on 200K! Nice documentation.
1 comment:
I can send you a sanshin... ;) I'd send you a Nissan Cube if I could, and the new model is so cool - but yeah, many safety standards here aren't strict like in the US. Maybe one of those boxy Scion deals would be something for you?
How was San Diego? (That's where we moved here from) Hope it went well. Glad you enjoyed the thriving metropolis of Oxnard too - or at least their Guitar Center. Congrats on 200K! Nice documentation.
Post a Comment