Monday, February 4, 2008

AOL Snags My Video!

I don't know if I should feel honored or annoyed. America Online has reposted my "Triple String Nunchaku" tutorial on their portal without informing me. I guess it's OK since I left the embedding option open on my YouTube account.

As long as the lesson gets out there and safe nunchaku practice is promoted, I've no argument. But as for intellectual property, I want to make it clear to everyone that the video is mine. AOL did the right thing and maintained all the YouTube associated information (my Channel name, my website url, and clip description).

Anyone else that would like to embed my video may do so, so long as credit is given and the video is not altered in any way.

AOL snag Here's AOL's video page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well as long as they kept the copyright info, it's a true compliment! I thought it was pretty cool myself.

Pamy
in Tucson working at the Bead Ren show

erniesbudolab said...

Thanks Pam! I'm actually pretty stoked. There's another site snagging my videos. I believe it's called "stumbleupon.com". I got this message late, so you're probably already home by now.