Monday, April 28, 2008

Aviva's Future Gear

Aviva is a fellow Blogger and fantastic photographer. She's tagged me. She's challenged my limited Japanese language skills. So, I thought I'd poke fun at her where it hurts the most...


Aviva...If you brought this home, would Craig think you found the keys to the ordinance locker? "Hey Sarge! Where's the rocket launcher?"

OR---


On your next day trip, just throw this simple 160 megapixel 6x17 Seitz in your ruck. How the heck do you pull focus on this thing? And, does Lowepro make a bag to carry it?

OR---[and here's my favorite]


When you're back Stateside, get yourself a surplus stepvan and build yourself a portable (and drivable) gigantic pinhole camera. Let Mia design the paint job.

Actually, Aviva is a great sport. She and her family are based in Okinawa (Hubby is a Marine). Her blog and photos can be found here.

1 comment:

aviva5271 said...

I just bust a gut laughing! HA! I showed Craig and he said, "Look how little that camera looks on that lens!" (he admitted he'd want it-yikes!)

Thanks for the good laugh. Mia would decorate the van with a sinking goat and David Archuletta. Perhaps a big Nee Poo sign.

Holy Seitz!

I can take it - bring it on. I don't challenge your Japanese skills - I covet them.