A vortex from outerspace must have formed above my head because I'm being suckered into proliferating this cosmic trend.
Six Quirks About Myself
Well, Aviva Bowman tagged me. She and her family are stationed in Okinawa (Her hubby is a Marine; daughter attends school and is Aviva’s favorite photography subject.) I discovered her blog while creating my own.
Now, I have to reveal six quirks about my character.
1. I’m Filipino, but I prefer colder climes.
2. When it comes to books, I have a “read within 5 years pile” and “read within 20 years pile.”
3. My preference is analog over digital.
4. I wish I could sing tenor.
5. I don’t like leftovers, but I’ll eat from dented cans.
6. Deep down, I’m just a “sci-fi kinda guy.”
Here are the tagging rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
I’d like to add: No tag backs, please.
Here's the list of people I've tagged. (Half of whom don't know me for which I apologize, but maybe something positive will arise - if you like my blog. I certainly liked yours, otherwise I wouldn't have chosen each of yours.) Back track the tag histories. I've found many interesting and talented people, which is what I suppose this whole game is about: Networking.
Kevin
Perpetual Beginner
Katie
Mostly Torn
Pam
Retarded Mango
No comments:
Post a Comment