I've seen posted on YouTube clips of kids in the USA trying to open bottles of Ramune soda from Japan. Up until a couple of hours ago, I haven't been able to find a store in my neighborhood that carried the brand.
Well...

Thanks to Sangria USA, Inc. of Torrence, California for bringing this shower in a bottle to America!
I need to get these babies iced down. Taste test coming up! Stay tuned.
3 comments:
Shower in a bottle! Exactly. They sell those at our burger joint down the road. I'd never had one before. Do those have the marble in them?
The Ramune I found here has been re-labeled for the American market, but the "marble" and plunger device are there just like in Japan. I'm going to approach opening these like sitting in the front row at a Gallagher performance.
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment