Monday, June 2, 2008

Tim Tam Slam-a-thon

Sorry for not posting for awhile. I've been doing some heavy research and video editing for an upcoming project.

On another note, my "Triple String Nunchaku" video tutorial on YouTube has surpassed 5,000 views. It also has been featured on AOL Video, Truveo, Freestyle Nunchaku Forum, and I've received several emails from nunchaku enthusiasts around the world.

To celebrate this achievement, it is customary on YouTube to "glut-o-nize" yourself on some kind of food. I've seen people eat big buckets of chicken wings, an extra large pizza, tubs of this-n-that.

I'm going to binge on Tim Tams from Australia. But, I'm going to "slam" each Tim Tam. "How do you slam a Tim Tam?" you ask. Easy. Bite the ends off, get a cup of your favorite hot beverage, and sip said beverage with the Tim Tam as if t were a straw. When it's filled, it'll start to melt. So, you have to quickly pop it into your mouth where it will EXPLODE with orgasmic deliciousness.

I now present to you, my Tim Tam Slam-a-thon (with musical accompaniment by the B-52's performing "Rocklobster."

3 comments:

aviva5271 said...

ROCK LA!
SHOCK TRA!

Awesome song. A college buddy of mine used to sing Shock Trauma to Rock Lobster - but I can't remember why. I think he was fascinated with shock trauma helicopters.

I like a guy that can throw down a whole box of Tim Tams. I would've done that with a pint of rum raisin Haagen Dazs and extra rum. And ended up with a headache but not knowing whether it was from the cold or the rum.

erniesbudolab said...

I love my 80's music playlist on my YouTube channel. I'm always on the hunt for music that I enjoyed while I was in junior high and high school. I almost did the "slam" to Wall of Voodoo's "Mexican Radio." Call me weird...

Anonymous said...

Aviva sent me your way to check this out... I have to say, YOU ROCK! First off for slaming the entire pack!! But my favorite, the cherry ripe!!!!!! Ahhh, you make me miss my home country!!
Onya Mate! ;)